Why You Need An Anti-Fatigue Mat ?
Even if you’re not exactly the next Bobby Flay, there might still be a spot in your house for an anti-fatigue mat. These types of mats are specially designed to be shock-absorbing, using various materials such as gel or foam.
Maybe you spend hours in the garage or just invested in a standing desk — wherever you find yourself standing, if you are on your feet in the same place for more than 30 to 40 minutes a day, the constant pressure on your legs, feet and back can cause pain and long-lasting damage.
Investing in a good mat can soothe (or eliminate) some of these issues. In addition to ergonomic support, floor mats can also provide traction, which reduces the risk of slipping and provides a layer between the floor and any dropped items or spills.
- Comfortable and Thick: The cushioned kitchen floor mat is made from ultra thick gel foam and ergonomically engineered to provide more comfort. This brown kitchen runner rugs provides cushioned support against cold and hard floors to help improve circulation and posture, and help relieve discomfort due to kitchen routine work or those works need long-time standing such as chef, hairdresser or standup desk working.
- Premium Materials: The kitchen rugs and mats is made of premium PVC and thick foam that is phthalate-free, latex-free and smell-free.The mat is constructed with premium strength material to ensure that it will keep shape even with extended and heavy use.
- Non-Slip Backing: The anti-fatigue kitchen mat are designed with a unique beveled edge. Its non-slip bottom ensures the mat can keep in place firmly & securely. There is an attractive texture at the water-resistant top area that is helpful to prevent tripping and slipping.
- Easy to Clean: The padded kitchen floor mats is easily cleaned when water, stains or oil splashes on the mat. Simply wipe off the dirt with a damp cloth or hand-held vacuum as need, and the mat will still look as good as new. The waterproof kitchen floor mats for in front of sink ensure long-lasting durability and superior comfort.
- Multi-Purpose: The standing pad is measured as 28” (L) x 17.3” (W) x 0.47”(H) and provides an extra large activity area in kitchen, office, laundry room, or any other high-traffic place. The neutral color matches any décor and it is a great gift for your family if you take good care of your health and well-being.
[NOTE] Open kitchen carpet fully place on even, flat, dry floor. Water under mat may result in slippage. Mat must be placed on dry surface during use.
Amelia D. –
We ordered this mat to use in the bathroom, but ended up putting it in front of our stove. It is so cushiony and comfortable. It’s pretty and so functional. I’m not saying this mat has inspired me to make elaborate meals (LOL) but I do enjoy cooking standing on it for long periods of time while I cook. So yes, great purchase you’ll be happy with.
Katie W. –
I’ve had anti-fatigue mats before and would rate most of them as “okay”. They did the job but I often found they would flatten after only a few month’s use or the edges would curl, creating at tripping hazard. My elderly mother lives with me so any rug or mat that curls is an automatic return or toss situation.
Needless to say, I was standing in front of that oven for 2 days off and on for probably about 10 hours total. It was comfortable throughout. I really like the texture in it, it felt good on my feet. The edges have not once curled and the mat does not slide on my tile floor.
Chandla E. –
This mat was such a great buy. I needed something to cushion me while doing the dishes and cooking as I feel in I’m in my kitchen constantly. I was amazed at how easy the mat was to clean and how comfy it was standing on it. It’s pretty thick and great size for my small kitchen! I really liked the color too not over powering or faded. Great mat!
David A. –
I will purchase this mat again to go in front of my kitchen sink. The quality is very good and so is the price of the mat. Now I can afford two for my kitchen less than the cost of one mat from the home stores.
Shannon T. –
So soft and squishy! Feels amazing to stand on. I like the variegated color and pattern because it hides messes well and keeps it from getting slippery when wet. It does have some height to it so you kinda have to step up a little into it, but since I actually appreciate the thickness, I don’t mind!
Taylor P. –
Makes cooking for a long time and doing dishes not hurt my knees. My knees would sometimes hurt from cooking for a long time in the kitchen and then having to wash dishes. Being able to move the mat easily and clean it up makes things very comfortable.