Do you want a healthy and quick breakfast?
SAVE TIME AND EASY TO MAKE…
We’ve got you covered with the pocket sandwich maker. This handy little kitchen appliance prepares a beautiful Hot Panini within minutes of plugging it into the outlet. With such a simple assembly, this sandwich maker also heats up quickly and cleans easily, making it easy for you to use the pocket sandwich maker again and again!
- More than sandwiches: great for grilled cheese, omelets, waffles, paninis, snacks, meals, and breakfast for toddlers, kids, or simply on the go.
- Compact + lightweight: weighing less than 3lbs, this is a must-have for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, College dorm life, or camper/RV traveling.
- Quick + easy: heats up in mere minutes and the indicator light turns green when preheated. The dual non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results, and the cool touch handle allows for safer handling during and after use.
- Perfect gift: the perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen decor.
- Color: Red & Pink.
- Size: 8.9x22x13.7cm.
- Rated power:600W.
- Rated voltage：220V-50HZ.
– Package Include:
- 1x Multi-function Breakfast Machine Sandwich Maker.
John C. –
So easy to use. I’ve only made sandwiches so far but after reading the Instructions and Recipe books saw some really interesting ideas that I’m going to try. At the very least it turns an ordinary sandwich into a hot delicious meal! In less than 2 minutes!
Sheela L. –
Assume and easy clean up. Also like the recipe book.
Rose V. –
Easy to use and clean. Not recommended for sandwiches with larger filling. It is difficult to close the sandwich maker if there is too much filling in the sandwich. Sandwiches don’t stick to the surface and it is easy to wipe off any butter, oil or liquid using a paper towel.
Karen T. –
This is so easy to use and so easy to clean which are two things I hold in high regard. So far I’ve only made biscuits and a grilled cheese sandwich but both were delicious. Can’t wait to try more stuff.