The cast iron teapots, also called “Tetsubin”, have been an indispensable part of the tea ceremony in Japan. The selection of the material was not only to keep the tea hot for a longer period of time, but also because of its durability.
Iron teapots are handmade, forged by iron artisans, and following strict steps to ensure their quality. Therefore, each “Tetsubin” is unique and unrepeatable, giving a unique value to such a precious object.
A cast iron teapot has great heat retention properties, enabling the user to keep tea warm for long periods of time. This way, you won’t have to keep reheating the tea once it gets cold. Even if you leave the kettle away from the stove for long periods of time, your tea will still remain warm enough to drink. It is also a great way to serve tea because of its beautiful, elaborate designs.
- This iron teapot is made of high quality cast iron, which is durable, beautiful and healthy.
- It is the best teapot for making flavored tea or boiling water.
- The size and weight of this iron teapot is perfect.
- It is the best teapot for varieties of loose leaf tea and tea bags.
- With a traditional Japanese design, It is a good collection for tea lovers.
- Material: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 20 oz